Pain Left Side Low Black Lower Back Pain And Black Poop?

Lower back pain and black poop? - pain left side low black

OK, I again had pain in the lower left, which moves in the lower abdomen from the left sometimes. very uncomfortable. It hurts, stop it, for my part, and almost every position. Peptobismo Tome and helped about 30 minutes, then on again. I had for about 2-3 days now. Today I moved into the bathroom, my shit (sorry can not think of a better term) was black, black as coal. seemed a black cloak around him to have. I have tried to shit, fart, etc.. Help?

5 comments:

Pure_Cit... said...

Caca said the black blood in the stool, you should consult a physician.

Bindy M said...

Are black with the pain and the chairs seems that you have a stomach ulcer. Find information about them here:

http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorders ...

This is Yahoo Answers, so nobody here is an expert on your problem. Is your best option, go to your doctor before it worsens.

Everything is in order.

Joice Dont Wait- i wont be back said...

try, feces, food, intestinal transit. . . all the good words.

Moonwake said...

What's more information so I really want to have you. Go see a doctor

yourmvp6... said...

Mine was orange. and blue

Post a Comment