Cheesecake Decorating Ideas I Am Starting A Buisness And I Need Some Ideas For A Name.?
I am starting a buisness and I need some ideas for a name.? - cheesecake decorating ideas
I will personally make and sell decorated cakes, cookies, candies. The art of sugar, cheesecake, etc. Please send me your thoughts on a name. My name is Amy, if you want to try.
Thank you.
3 comments:
Sweet Creations Amy "or" no "Sweet Creations' if you prefer your name. So Sweet Nothin "would be my suggestion, but # 2 at a distance far behind my proposal 1 # When making a business gift baskets with beautiful packaging, from ribbons and bows No custom, in particular the application of the particular customer or type of business. I called My company "Creations thoughtful" and I received many comments and compliments on behalf of real products. (Do not take away from products that are great). Oh, BTW, and I did not sell the company for long.
Sweet Dreams
Kitchen Goody Bag
Cavity Express
Sweet dreams
Sweet Awards
Picture Perfect Candy
Perfect Delight
Bunch O 'Sweet
Almost Wonka
Some are just too funny, I hope you make millions, and if you are one of my name ..... One free samples LOL Good luck
Oh, I love SugarArt ... mine are:
Sinful Pleasures (or heavenly!)
Creative Candies
Sweet Amy
Amy's Sweet Tooth
Post a Comment