What Wirless Router Works Best With Ps3 Wireless Routers.................. Wirless G Vs. Wirless N?

Wireless Routers.................. Wirless G vs. Wirless N? - what wirless router works best with ps3

Around 2004, I bought a router Wireless G Router (model WRT54G) 2.4 GHz 54 m / s. This works very well, but now, with 3 teams IM sure your home is the most current models. When I entered the shop, I saw N Wi-Fi router and double N. Which is cool, but I can not tell the difference. All of this for me is different. Can someone please tell me what is the best money can buy wireless router? and is really fast and have their scope is wider then my router G. How can I look at the difference all the new ???!! same

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

N is faster than G. He has a head-start, is broad, and the signal strength. at a distance, it will be faster. Before going up to $ 120 on a consumer strike a WRT400N router Best N) or something else (try to use the WRT54G with Tomato current flash firmware. The WRT54G is deliberately mutilated. You can do many things with it clean, including increasing the performance of the antennas. Tomatoes can unlock all for free. http://www.polarcloud.com/tomato.

Post a Comment