Itching Problem Solutions Itching Problem - Really I Am Facing Problems.?
Itching problem - Really I am facing problems.? - itching problem solutions
I'm with the problems of itching in my hands, sometimes after a few times in my feet on the tongue, and sometimes other parts of my body, etc. .. faced a little pain, as the impact on his hands (not really) a pain. However, there are no visible signs of an allergy to any part of my body. It began, there are only 2-3 months. After recording an allergy pill, there is no problem for a week. Again. Is there a problem in my blood? My body feels warmer at the time, and I can not stand the summer season. Each solution. please ..
2 comments:
Her skin is dry? If itchy skin is free from moisture, humidity creates a protective film on the skin.
Apply the lotion or cream after every shower.
I do not know what you lah .. But I know if you have skin problems, can eat protein ... I also .. I think that the protein on my skin, weight loss and build my energy to help ..
Post a Comment