I Certified My Unemployment On Sunday, Is That Ok In Georgia When Do Unemployment Direct Deposits Become Available In Georgia?

When do Unemployment direct deposits become available in Georgia? - i certified my unemployment on sunday, is that ok in georgia

I have a license today, on Sunday 3/1/09 for the week ending the 28th. I opted for direct deposit when they filed for unemployment. What a day for a cash settlement will be deposited in your account?

3 comments:

Jimmy R said...

if you know me, know that I have a similar effect as it ends expect little more money from a mine to link, because if I direct deposit will save me petrol to go to any bank employees or just for my salary collect directly deposited if the custom, I did not worry about the gas. But I think the jobs for the occupation of the free and earn money to pay for the gas unemployed ur visit my blog also has tips for job interviews

TruthB said...

GA has a direct deposit!
Fill out the form below.

TruthB said...

GA has a direct deposit!
Fill out the form below.

Post a Comment