Sleeping Causes A Sharp Pain In My Shoulder Blade Sharp Pain In Left Side At Night - What Could This Be?

Sharp pain in left side at night - what could this be? - sleeping causes a sharp pain in my shoulder blade

Good for the last 9 months, if I sleep on the left side, I wake up in the middle of the night in great pain. In my right shoulder blade and under my neck hurts. The up to the point that it is only on this side for 10 minutes, let me wake up in pain and it does hurt to move too much, but it is obvious that if you relieve my pain. At this time began, there was once a week, but now when I said 10 minutes later it was causing me much pain. What is possible? What can I do? Is it something serious? Thanks for the help in advance!

Moreover - 2 weeks ago I had a little tenderness in my shoulder. I have noticed is not really a day to another day of pain for about 2 weeks (which is a kind of pop, as well). One last thing - for most of the length of this, my pain is only one night, when I try to sleep on my left side.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully it is smaller, but this could be the problem ..... You know what I was sleeping on the arm of the heart, or in other words, the pinch of an artery and interrupting blood flow or heart disease.

Solution to listen to your heart, and if you sleep on your left and the pain begins ... My heart is saying that you do not like the position you are into ... fall in the immediate and switching positions, either in the stomach, with his back to the left or right.

RD

http://www.quotessummercastles.blogspot. ...

Post a Comment