Pictures Of Isabelle From Bang Bus Free How Do I Get My Hair Cut Like This?

How do I get my hair cut like this? - pictures of isabelle from bang bus free

I want to cut my hair myself entirely to get them:

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/a ...

What can I say, a hairdresser to cut my hair like this?

PS I have no printer, so that you can not picture to be printed.

3 comments:

รย๓๓єг เร løṿε <3 said...

The other answers are good ... Soil layers, shorter top and side swept bangs.

If you do not want to make sure that your hairdresser is right ... I'm trying a way to seek to create a picture. Do you have a laptop? That made the other day ... Does not have much ink on something that I just wanted to shoot, I showed my hairdresser on my laptop. If you do not have laptop ... Stylists can e-mail? I'm going to the same hairdresser for 8 years and has his laptop w / them in their salon / spa (as well as he could see it by mail, or you can see it). Maybe that does sell well? If you just go in a random or a hairdresser or something new, but maybe go to the library and print it? or a friend's house?

If there is no way u can get a photo Tho, trying only to explain as best I can remember, but ... , that problems do not only look the same as / very similar to the PIC-2.

Pixie :) said...

Blade length of earlobes
My answer?
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

confused said...

I suggest you have a printer

Post a Comment