Hurt Neck From Sneeze Is It Normal For A Pinched Nerve In Your Neck/back Of Head To Hurt When You Sneeze?
Is it normal for a pinched nerve in your neck/back of head to hurt when you sneeze? - hurt neck from sneeze
I just sneezed and is the nerve in the neck / head pain.
I have to say about other aspects that people seem to be that the pain in the neck or back. This pain is like a burning sensation in what looks like the back, bottom, upside down (but not really the neck on the left)
Place is like the neck?
In any case, it really hurts when my neck out, and then is injured in the simple things, like a small round head.
Then I sneezed and it hurt more than it hurts usually do when I jerk my head.
Is this normal and I should see a doctor?
1 comments:
You need to go to the doctor, is to feel normal when you have a nerve problem. Here are some sites that should come to be
http://spine-health.com
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/ ...
Good luck
Post a Comment