Nickelodeon Resort Orlando Why Do Nickelodeon Cartoons Continue To Fail?

Why do Nickelodeon cartoons continue to fail? - nickelodeon resort orlando

I noticed that almost all the cartoons and to show SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents, all have failed.

For example, "the" X, El Tigre, and many others.

What about Nick, and why not more good Rugrats OLE?

Proceed to the test, including Drake & Josh, which is good to use, but where are the cartoons?

7 comments:

¤ τwi∩kℓє τºєs ♥ Jºsє ¤ said...

Apparently, the old man went out. which sucks, because the old ***. Not only that, Nick kick though. Cartoon Network and Disney is doing well. tv sucks now. I therefore left with the television (while staying true to) his nickname, and now I'm with a picture of what some have called the computer is smart.

Boerdrum said...

From the beginning of life, it was really impressive show SpongeBob SquarePants, Rocko's modern things like Double Dare 2000th The concerts were great. Then people thought, "Hey that's very cool ... I could have you you can share this channel. Nickelodeon realized and thought:" They love our shows ... lets do some more! "Once again, people thought we were cool, but people have started to grow a little, but I'm tired." As a last attempt to Nickelodeon thought "Now we need to act quickly. Allows for a simple concept, take back the people. "They're in a hurry, and since the sample quality was poor, we could see Nick.

Who knows what will do, they try next? Alfred robot cows in adolescence?

vicky b said...

I think it was the tiger! * Firing Whoa sorry ... And the answer to your question is the composition of 90 ... And theres suddenly Kenan and Kel Hey Arnold not Rocco's Modern Life and Nickelodeon is desperate ... It's really sad ... Oh, and do not speak the whole human trash "politically correct"! It gets boring after a while. Now that your baby to try American children at all times! It's like a child in a scraped elbow to do, say something stupid, I hear stupid to give it a Band-Aid, and will probably learn from their mistakes, but now, if you're new to cry on your shoulder and cry and give a Cast! Whats up with that? "

Viewing long paragraph * * Hehe, sorry for the rant ... It's so boring!

♥Becky-B... said...

I do not know ..... I loved the show, like Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy. You can probably a few good cartoons on Boomerang. I know that still the Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry (who could be on Cartoon Network) and more. I think Nickelodeon is trying to more of a network of youth of today, such as N bit less serious and more high school activities held high school.

♥Becky-B... said...

I do not know ..... I loved the show, like Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy. You can probably a few good cartoons on Boomerang. I know that still the Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry (who could be on Cartoon Network) and more. I think Nickelodeon is trying to more of a network of youth of today, such as N bit less serious and more high school activities held high school.

♥Becky-B... said...

I do not know ..... I loved the show, like Rugrats, Ren and Stimpy. You can probably a few good cartoons on Boomerang. I know that still the Jetsons, The Flintstones, Tom and Jerry (who could be on Cartoon Network) and more. I think Nickelodeon is trying to more of a network of youth of today, such as N bit less serious and more high school activities held high school.

Mariposa said...

I think it's because it's not as perfect attempt, and Happy-Go-Lucky is now ... I remember when it passed even rude comments and the real problems, the children. It is simply a lot of thought "Let's go-get-a-little-sample current problems. There were also arguments in the development (Helga and Arnold) and the characters have learned a lesson (Rugrats).

Post a Comment