Expected Period Or Pregnant What Are Ther Differences Can I Get Pregnant One Day Before My Expected Period?

Can I get pregnant one day before my expected period? - expected period or pregnant what are ther differences

Normally I'm in the pill, but I was two months, because my girlfriend lives in another state. I saw him this weekend. My period was on Friday night. We fooled a bit Friday. He argued, but it was just like 10 seconds. Now my period is 5 days too late. Am I pregnant? When can I take up a EFA, to be sure?

5 comments:

Heather Z said...

As many have said is unlikely. However, it is possible. Every woman her ovulate at different times in their cycle and has stopped recently, the pill would be difficult for you to predict ovulation time. In his view, the penetration of 10 seconds, there would certainly have been semen. Men have the so-called pre-ejaculate, a small amount of seeds, which are often used as a lubricant for sex and appears at the end of the penis when it is irritated. To determine when a taking EFA, it takes time for sperm to reach the egg, then go into the egg of the removal of the tube, then the egg from implanting into the lining of the uterus before HCG is produced by the body. The entire process takes between 6-10 days. If not your time to come Sunday, I would invest in education for all. I hope the result is what you expect!

Heather Z said...

As many have said is unlikely. However, it is possible. Every woman her ovulate at different times in their cycle and has stopped recently, the pill would be difficult for you to predict ovulation time. In his view, the penetration of 10 seconds, there would certainly have been semen. Men have the so-called pre-ejaculate, a small amount of seeds, which are often used as a lubricant for sex and appears at the end of the penis when it is irritated. To determine when a taking EFA, it takes time for sperm to reach the egg, then go into the egg of the removal of the tube, then the egg from implanting into the lining of the uterus before HCG is produced by the body. The entire process takes between 6-10 days. If not your time to come Sunday, I would invest in education for all. I hope the result is what you expect!

bailezra said...

Doubtful. At the time of menstruation, the window will be lost fertilization, the fertilized egg implanted in the uterus wall, willing to taxes.

Their bicycles are irregular in May when the pill go off, so that might explain his later period. Notice that even mean, you do not know the approximate date on which they are ovulating.

JessicaL... said...

No, it can not be pregnant before peroid. Ovulation, not only (presumably) on day 12 to day 1 of the period. Stop and start with the stresses of time.

Meganne said...

Only for 48 hours in a cycle of ovulation, the chances are highly unlikely. It is more likely that your hormones a little wrong to be birth control are. But you can pass an exam at any time.

Post a Comment