The Oxford Dictionary Of English Etymology Rapidshare What Is A Cool Word In The Oxford English Dictionary?

What is a cool word in the Oxford English Dictionary? - the oxford dictionary of english etymology rapidshare

I am preparing a lecture on the history of a word. " Some interesting words that I have examined, are characters, fantastic, foreign, barbarous, (the crib, text, and Google) is currently verbs.

That's good, but I wish I can have fun and show my history teacher of English to find anything interesting. I'm interested in etymology, morphology, etc., socio-linguistic variation and how the spelling and meanings have changed throughout history as a reference in the various texts and historical context, social and linguistic.

I wish I could look for or speculate about the determinants of change in the language and changes in spelling, pronunciation and meaning, too, that we are fascinated to study Old English and Middle English origin and I am of everything that has a Greek heritage. .

My main source is the Oxford English Dictionary, it must be in the OED. Each proposal that a word?

0 comments:

Post a Comment